Sunday, November 28, 2010

Short Sale frustation (Tampa Bay)

Its Sunday, normally im spending time with family, hiking or wathcing football. I just received a phone call from a well know investor asking me to remove one of my short sale listings from the MLS. Apparently he purchasd the property at the aution on Friday. A few minute later I receive an email (im on their distributoin list) advertising the home for 50% less than what the bank told me they would accept as a short sale. Fortunately the property was vacant; my seller was over the whole short sale and loan modification situation...We previously had an offer which took the bank months to respond back ...When they finally responded, the banks approval was contingent upon the seller submitting updated docs. My seller declined that request, they were tired of submitting updated docs over and over and over..At this point of time, my seller was completly over submitting updated docs.It just does not make sense that the bank will prefer to take a hugh loss. If the banks would revamp and streamline their short sale process it would help illeviate the forclosue title fiasco, help reduce the inventory of homes on the market and help reduce both buyer and seller stress.
Ainsley Daux
Home Run Real Estate inc
(813)546-1954
http://ainsleydaux.topseller.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment