What should you do if you cant pay your mortgage
1) Contact your lender right away. Their contact information should be on your monthly statement. Be prepared to expalain:
· Why you ca not make your payment.
· If the problem is lon term.
· Details about your income.
2) You can contact a HUD-apporved housing counseling agency to review the avaibale options Their services are free.
3) Review your budget. Priortize you monyhly bills. Can you cancel cable for a month, can you bring lunch to work. Maybe get a part-time job
4) Very importantly, open all of your mail from the lender. It may contain important information from your lender.
For available agency’s please go to HUD.gov
902 w Lumsden rd
Brandon, FL. 33511
Follow me on: