Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I love Tampa Bay (part 1)

I created this blogg to inform the readers of the Tampa Bay real estate market and real estate trends; today I have veer off onto a different direction….I have to start by saying “I really love Tampa, Florida”…I’ve been in Tampa, Florida for roughly 20 years. Moved here from New Jersey as a kid; my parents wanted to raise their children in a family oriented area so they chose Tampa Florida. The home of the Bucs, the Rays the Lightining, University of South Florida, Tampa University, Macdill Air force Base, Historical Ybor City, Channel Side and Busch Gardens and many many more…
This time of the year the weather is beautiful its gorgeous., Friday evening my Finance and I decided to have dinner, we decided to take a 30 minute drive to Clearwater. We stopped by the infamous Frenchy’s on the beach. Wow, the weather was perfect a nice cool breeze, the band playing good music and reasonable priced food. We both enjoyed grouper with a nice salad. After we ate we sat and enjoyed the weather and than decided to talk a walk along the pier. I can keep going o,n but Ill cut it short by saying “ it was a beautiful Friday nite in the Bay area”…This is only one of so many outlets that Tampa Bay area has to offer…I would have to write a 30 chapter book to provide all the sites, restaurants and attractions that Tampa, Florida offers…
Tampa Bay is centrally located to Orlando and the Clearwater/St.Pete Beach area.Tampa Bay offers great outdoor activities, such as kayaking, canoeing, and hiking. You name it, we have it. After some fun in the sun, now its time for some wine and dine…We have the historical infamous Ybor city area, Channel Side and Hyde Park area (stay tuned for specific restaurants that I like).
This is not an advertisement to vacation in the Tampa area, just a brief synopsis on why I love the Tampa Bay area. Stay tuned for part 2 “On why I love Tampa Bay”

No comments:

Post a Comment